Supreme Disposal Service is proud to offer roll off container service for our customers!
Whether you have a one-time demolition or clean-out job or are in need of a permanent container at your facility, Supreme Disposal can always guarantee exceptional service. We have containers in 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard capacities to best fit your needs, and can even build or customize containers that are tailor-made for your application.
Supreme Disposal is also one of the few roll off companies that also utilizes a flat deck container that can be used to secure and haul just about any piece of equipment or odd-shaped item, and can be loaded at ground level or dock-height. Please call us for more details.
We regularly service a vast multitude of industries, including
(but not limited to):
- Automotive & Truck Repair Shops
- Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC
- Window and Door Manufacturing
- Structural Steel Fabricators
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Municipalities & Government
- Sign Manufacturing & Installation
- Chemical Plants
- Machine Shops & Fabricators
- Oil & Gas Production
- Oil Tank Removal Specialists
- Construction & Demolition
- Food & Packaging Suppliers
- Hospitals & Health Care
Have materials other than metal that need to be hauled?
We also provide trucking and disposal of concrete, asphalt, and wood.
Unsure of what size container you need?
Please refer to our size chart and don’t hesitate to call us to discuss what type of container is the best solution for you.